Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Giving it a shot

Okay here it goes !

My name is Kerri and I love arts and crafts! :)
I am going to open myself up to blogland and start a blog hopefully as good as the ones that I follow.
First things first I suppose I should tell you a little bit about me.
I'm 25 years old, and I work for a corporate retail store as
 a customer service associate slash everything else.
A little less than two years ago my boyfriend and I bought a house to call our very own.
compared to many of the houses I see out there in blogland, it's a small 3 bedroom ranch with 2 bathrooms. My boyfriend and I have been together almost 5 years, and hopefully many more to come.

I have been crafting since I was very little.
 My grandma has taught me nearly everything I know when it comes to arts and crafts.
I'm never afraid to take on a challenge!

I have 2.75 cats.
[ yes i ment to put 2.75 ]
I have one cat who lost her back leg last year.
Don't worry she's more than fine!! :)
I also have a goofy puppy dog.
She's my best friend.

I hope to have a lot of fun on this blog,
so join me on this journey !

Stay tuned for lots of fun to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you !